Tuesday, August 11, 2015

ROBIN WILLIAMS: ONE YEAR LATER


I never thought the death of Robin Williams would affect me that much. I saw many of his movies growing up in the 1980s and 1990s, but in recent years I have not thought about him that much. However, he appeared in so many great movies that I can watch over and over again like: Good Morning Vietnam, The Bird Cage, One Hour Photo, Jumanji, and so many others.

It has been one year now since his death, and I want to take this time to remember Robin Williams. I do not want to remember or think about the dispair or the way he died, but I want to think of all the joy he gave me and stills continue to. It has been one year since Robin Williams died - but his memory will never die. I wish he would have realized that when he was still alive.

He was and is a comedic genius...



No comments:

Post a Comment