Thursday, March 12, 2015

FIVE YEARS OF MY BLOG

 
It is hard to believe that this blog, which was originally called The Great Entertainers Media Archive, is now five years old! After countless posts about old Hollywood, celebrities, and remembrances from my childhood - I have not even scratched the surface or run out of ideas.

I wanted to thank every reader to my blog, whether you enjoy the articles or not - I continue to love to share my love of classic Hollywood, and I hope to do it for another five years. (Even though I wish the time would not keep flying so quick!)

If you ever have any requests or suggests for articles, please feel free to contact me! Thanks for a great five years...

Friday, March 12, 2010

BING CROSBY (1903-1977)


For the first blog entry on this site, I have to dedicate it to my favorite singer and entertainer of all time...BING CROSBY!



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your achievement. You do great work.

    PS: Two of my favourite movie moments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your fifth anniversary. Great clips.

    ReplyDelete