Friday, March 16, 2012

VOTE FOR MY NEW BLOG NAME

The votes are in and counted, and it has been decided that I will be changing my blog name. It was a 20-16 vote. The reason why I want to change the name is that my blog really isn't a "media" archive anymore. I rarely feature video from You Tube anymore because so many of the videos are removed or blocked from the site. I alwasy felt that the name of my blog was a little cumbersome as well. My blog address will stay the same, of course.

So on the side of my blog page, there will be a place where you get to vote for a new title of my blog! Please vote on the choices on the side. The voting will last for two weeks! Thanks for your comments, support, and suggestions!

It's a secret ballot too...

2 comments:

  1. Lobosco,
    Thanks for letting us join in on the fun of your name change. Any of your choices would be good but I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for my pick.
    Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went with A TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE.

    ReplyDelete